You intend to travel and want to take your car / truck / RV with you?
We are here to assist you with formalities, pick up and delivery of the vehicle and the customs clearance. Following documents will be needed from you:
- senders’ address including telephone number and e-mail address
- receivers’ address including telephone number and e-mail address
- packing list in German and English language with following information
- measurements of the vehicle (length x beam x height)
- weight of the vehicle net and including of what’s inside (e.g. tools, loose equipment, spare parts)
- inventory list of built-in equipment (for RVs and modified vehicles)
- approximate value of the vehicle and what’s inside
- copy of the Carnet de Passages en Douane (issued by the ADAC in Germany or the local automotive club in other countries)
We will apply for customs clearance with the packing list and the Carnet. Thereafter we will arrange the pick-up of your vehicle and transport it to our warehouse. In case you want to deliver the vehicle yourself please feel free to do so.
In case the vehicle’s measurement allows stuffing into a container same will be arranged at our warehouse including lashing, securing and sealing of the container. The Original Carnet is needed here as well. The Original documents will be brought to the customs office in order to apply for the final export approval.
After loading the vehicle / container onboard we will send you the shipping document (Bill of Lading) and the Original Carnet. We will also provide copies of the documents and Carnet to our partners in the port of destination.
Our partners in the port of destination will get in touch with you where you can take over you vehicle against presentation of the Bill of Lading (shipping document). If requested the vehicle can be also be placed at an address / in front of your door.
You will be informed about the costs involved which need to be paid prior delivery of the vehicle.
With the packing list, the Carnet and the Bill of Lading (shipping document) we arrange the import customs clearance. If same has been granted we will inform you where you can take over your vehicle against presentation of the Original shipping document (Bill of Lading) and the Original Carnet. We can also deliver the vehicle upto your address / in front of your door if requested.
You will be informed about the costs involved which need to be paid prior release / delivery of the vehicle.
In case the vehicle does not fit into a container the procedure is basically the same expect that we will arrange the sea transport via RoRo ship or as conventional breakbulk.
Following vehicle dimensions allow the loading into a container:
20’ DC 40’ HC
Length 580 cm Length 1.180 cm
Beam 223 cm Beam 230 cm
Height 225 cm Height 255 cm
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.